Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sound

Superbad:

















How it works?: It enables for the audience to get into a feel good mood, as the film is a feel good comedy. Thus the audience is already in a fun mood before the film has started. Therefore, it depicts the genre of the film as comedy. The sound is non-diegetic, as it is a soundtrack nothing to do with the scene. It has been added for dramatic effect, to try and make the audience laugh.
How it made me feel?: It put me in a good mood, ready for the film. I was able to quickly recognise that the film's genre was comedy, having not watched any of the film. It made me want to carry on watching the film, and this was due to the upbeat soundtrack, that was able to put me in a good mood. I would like to incorporate a soundtrack that will help my audience, want to carry on watching my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment